понедельник, 15 августа 2011 г.

March, 8th 2010


March, 8th

I can live without eating, drinking, sleeping when my centre leaves to I AM.
Even chakra’s drawing changes fundamentally by moving to I AM.
I don’t know the way this process happens. I ask my body and the highest I Am, turn all possible mechanisms on to move the centre of my perception from Individualized state of ‘I am’ to I Am! Thank you!

17:44

I looked at a picture by level of rainbow flow and felt that my attention was coming unstuck from the surface of body. It is like you stick a sticker or scotch off your body from inside.   
19:24

I’ve drown a picture (creativity is the best way to relax for “I AM” to be Realized by itself)))))) and I felt in every single cell of my body… all we’re looking for, That ‘something’, that will bring us to I AM: music, pictures, people, situations, tragedies, joy… love… 

20:20

I was taken away to Samadhi… can’t help neighing… I said the phrase ‘I’m going to write it down!’ – and burst into such a laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  АААААаh…………
I’ll go and write… - and may go into frenzy for laugh!!!!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий