среда, 3 августа 2011 г.

March, 3rd

March, 3rd

 12:50 
Woke up. The heart and head was aching. Now, gradually I am engaging again into this condition through stones. I have understood one thing. I can engage into this condition through stones – as they haven’t individualized state of I am. No hunger.
 17:07
 Now, Samadhi is on the consciousness level. Yesterday it was on the body level. Like yesterday attention was split on two points (I’m in the head and I’m EVERYWHERE), now perception was split on two complete points. One channel (I’m in the head) says: Come on, let’s play, draw, and work on the photos!!!! But no!!!! You are wasting time!  And the second channel I AM: just silence and pacification.
 Evening came by.
 I have understood that I needed to relax, for I was afraid that this experience would pass and never to return back. It wasn`t me, but my individuality. It knew that fear held away this experience and it manipulated making me to be adequately and rationally scary. …well you understood, didn’t you ..He-he.
 So… I need to relax, because this experience will not disappear anywhere. Per se, this experience comes when I relax)))) He-he)))
 I talked to Leslav. He asked: and how would you  reach this condition then?
 You cannot reach it anyhow! It comes from within. Neither mantras, pranayama, nor yoga… nothing will let you Reach it. Because only when you are Here and Now!!!!.. relaxed and Lively like a child – it starts to happen by itself!!!!!   It comes in… from  inside you (So bloody clever I got!)
 Now I realize that I am in a new school in a zero class. Never studied Samadhi and enlightenment’s topic before … for even didn’t think that it could happen to me!! And now I’ve written about types of Samadhi and that Samadhi is only the beginning. Then enlightenment comes, and goes deeper body within to burn all vasanas and samscaras down. And only have reached the deep enlightenment I would be able to pass to body transmutation. So, GO ON!!!! I AM READY AND I AM!!!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий