среда, 3 августа 2011 г.

March, 4th


David Parsons - Under The Bodhi Tree



March, 4th

11:56

At night it was difficult to fall asleep. There were flashes of individuality  … for a second or two… here you’re lying as Natasha and you’re 25 and then for a moment you’re little girl of seven years  old with all attendant thoughts and body sensations. RR... creepy))))
It’s been okay since morning… no hunger))) It was so easy and pleasant to drink only water, juice, milk and honey)))
I fill my body with Unconditional Life. And using the state of “I Am” it becomes easy to do it.
The state is superficial and stable. I will learn how to relax and sink into this state of “ I AM” today.

I reach my perception of Energy and the Source in  everything and will integrate experience of Samadhi (yet primary) with my perception of the Source within existence. It’s necessary to integrate self-feeling of “I AM” state with feeling of the Source in every cell and pulse of the Universe, space and matter.

20:34

I have arrived home from visits. The most difficult is not to think about the big red elephant. Forgetting about Samadhi and  it cames… as it comes, attention is instantly pinned down to it and it weakens. We went by bus. Now, this is my favorite place of all!!! I was listening music… and it was high tense  among the crowd of people.  Leslav  was nearby me.  It carried me away by waves to Samadhi. I was  looking at people and infinite love to everyone and everything appears….. 

Music helped a lot. I’ll go to sea with music player and deepen this state.
The solar plexus pulses and nourishes body with energy and substances.
4 days without meal and the slightest hunger)))
Naturally, I dance to saturate body with energy (so to say I “Eat” this way)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий